Whit has nearly ten years of management consulting experience and is passionate about partnering with clients to drive bottom line results.
He has extensive experience across a range of industries, including oil and gas, industrial services, chemicals, airlines and consumer goods. He holds deep expertise in strategy, performance improvement and organization.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, Whit worked in the technology investment banking, technology accounting and financial services and private wealth management sectors. He is also co-founder of Hope Scholarship Fund, a college scholarship fund for top performing high school students in rural Ethiopia.
He holds an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as an MS and BBA from Baylor University.
- “Three Trends Reshuffling North America’s Midstream Industry,” Brief, 05.08.2019
- “Whit Keuer: R&D for Chemicals in a New Era of Innovation,” Video, 21.05.2018
- “Demystifying R&D Performance in Chemicals,” Brief, 10.01.2018
- “Whit Keuer: North American Midstream Strategy in a Time of Uncertainty,” Video, 07.12.2017
- “Chinese investment in US crude pipeline could be 'new model' for energy exports ,” S&P Global, 06.11.2017 , Практика передовых методов производства промышленных товаров и услуг