Whit has nearly ten years of management consulting experience and is passionate about partnering with clients to drive bottom line results.
He has extensive experience across a range of industries, including oil and gas, industrial services, chemicals, airlines and consumer goods. He holds deep expertise in strategy, performance improvement and organization.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, Whit worked in the technology investment banking, technology accounting and financial services and private wealth management sectors. He is also co-founder of Hope Scholarship Fund, a college scholarship fund for top performing high school students in rural Ethiopia.
He holds an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as an MS and BBA from Baylor University.
- “Investor Relations: How to Get the Valuation You Deserve ,” Webinar, 2022년3월31일
- “Energy and Natural Resources M&A,” M&A Report, 2022년2월8일, Report
- “Three Trends Reshuffling North America’s Midstream Industry,” Brief, 2019년8월5일
- “Whit Keuer: R&D for Chemicals in a New Era of Innovation,” Video, 2018년5월21일
- “Demystifying R&D Performance in Chemicals,” Brief, 2018년1월10일