Whit has nearly ten years of management consulting experience and is passionate about partnering with clients to drive bottom line results.
He has extensive experience across a range of industries, including oil and gas, industrial services, chemicals, airlines and consumer goods. He holds deep expertise in strategy, performance improvement and organization.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, Whit worked in the technology investment banking, technology accounting and financial services and private wealth management sectors. He is also co-founder of Hope Scholarship Fund, a college scholarship fund for top performing high school students in rural Ethiopia.
He holds an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as an MS and BBA from Baylor University.
- “Three Trends Reshuffling North America’s Midstream Industry,” Brief, 2019년8월5일
- “Whit Keuer: R&D for Chemicals in a New Era of Innovation,” Video, 2018년5월21일
- “Demystifying R&D Performance in Chemicals,” Brief, 2018년1월10일
- “Whit Keuer: North American Midstream Strategy in a Time of Uncertainty,” Video, 2017년12월7일
- “Chinese investment in US crude pipeline could be 'new model' for energy exports ,” S&P Global, 2017년11월6일, 산업재 및 서비스