Whit has nearly ten years of management consulting experience and is passionate about partnering with clients to drive bottom line results.
He has extensive experience across a range of industries, including oil and gas, industrial services, chemicals, airlines and consumer goods. He holds deep expertise in strategy, performance improvement and organization.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, Whit worked in the technology investment banking, technology accounting and financial services and private wealth management sectors. He is also co-founder of Hope Scholarship Fund, a college scholarship fund for top performing high school students in rural Ethiopia.
He holds an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as an MS and BBA from Baylor University.
- “Three Trends Reshuffling North America’s Midstream Industry,” Brief, agosto 05, 2019
- “Garcia’s Take: Private Equity Fuels Midstream Energy Sector Evolution,” WSJ Pro Private Equity, agosto 05, 2019
- “Demystifying R&D Performance in Chemicals,” Brief, janeiro 10, 2018
- “Chinese investment in US crude pipeline could be 'new model' for energy exports ,” S&P Global, novembro 06, 2017, Advanced Manufacturing & Services
- “U.S. oil pipeline rivals look to consolidate West Texas projects,” Reuters, outubro 13, 2017, Oil & Gas