Whit has nearly ten years of management consulting experience and is passionate about partnering with clients to drive bottom line results.
He has extensive experience across a range of industries, including oil and gas, industrial services, chemicals, airlines and consumer goods. He holds deep expertise in strategy, performance improvement and organization.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, Whit worked in the technology investment banking, technology accounting and financial services and private wealth management sectors. He is also co-founder of Hope Scholarship Fund, a college scholarship fund for top performing high school students in rural Ethiopia.
He holds an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as an MS and BBA from Baylor University.
- “Investor Relations: How to Get the Valuation You Deserve ,” Webinar, March 2022
- “Energy and Natural Resources M&A,” M&A Report, February 2022, Report
- “Three Trends Reshuffling North America’s Midstream Industry,” Brief, August 2019
- “Whit Keuer: R&D for Chemicals in a New Era of Innovation,” Video, May 2018
- “Demystifying R&D Performance in Chemicals,” Brief, January 2018