Tom De Waele is the managing partner of Bain Middle East. He is a core member of the firm's Financial Services practice. He also leads Bain's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice for the Middle East.
Mr. De Waele has advised banks across all key Middle Eastern markets on topics such as growth strategy, distribution and sales, customer experience and loyalty, cost optimization, organization and human resources. He has covered all key banking segments, from (lower) mass retail to affluent and SME to large corporate, as well as asset management and capital markets. He holds deep expertise in customer strategy and marketing topics, including channel and customer experience transformations and Net Promoter Score.
Prior to joining the Middle East office, Mr. De Waele was involved in a number of large post-acquisition transformations of private equity-owned companies across Europe.
He holds a Master in Engineering from the University of Antwerp, Belgium (magna cum laude) and an MBA from INSEAD.
- “Bain & Company Names Saudi National Ahmed Boshnak as New Partner ,” Press release, mayo 12, 2022
- “Oliver Bittner joins Bain & Company in Dubai as a senior partner,” Press release, abril 29, 2022
- “The “Texture” of Inclusion: Making Women Thrive at Work,” Executive Bulletin, abril 27, 2022
- “Pushing Beyond Net-zero: Bain & Company is Going Carbon Net-negative,” Press release, abril 21, 2022
- “Bain & Company Middle East: The Policy of Carbon Neutrality Continues and We Look Forward to Reducing Further Emissions,” CNBC Arabia, marzo 28, 2022