Tom De Waele is the managing partner of Bain Middle East. He is a core member of the firm's Financial Services practice. He also leads Bain's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice for the Middle East.
Mr. De Waele has advised banks across all key Middle Eastern markets on topics such as growth strategy, distribution and sales, customer experience and loyalty, cost optimization, organization and human resources. He has covered all key banking segments, from (lower) mass retail to affluent and SME to large corporate, as well as asset management and capital markets. He holds deep expertise in customer strategy and marketing topics, including channel and customer experience transformations and Net Promoter Score.
Prior to joining the Middle East office, Mr. De Waele was involved in a number of large post-acquisition transformations of private equity-owned companies across Europe.
He holds a Master in Engineering from the University of Antwerp, Belgium (magna cum laude) and an MBA from INSEAD.
- “Attract the right talent,” Khaleej Times, agosto 31, 2021
- “Four Essential Components of Digital Transformation,” Mid-east Info, agosto 24, 2021
- “Bain & Company creates a more sustainable, equitable and inclusive world,” Zawya MENA, junho 17, 2021, Zawya MENA
- “Dispelling five myths on business resilience,” Gulf Business, junho 12, 2021
- “Global Private Equity Report Webinar 2021 – Middle East,” Webinar, março 23, 2021