He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Jason has extensive experience across a variety of consumer products and retail sectors. He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, market entry strategy, post-merger integration, performance improvement and digital strategy.
Prior to joining Bain, Jason served as the co-head of the consumer goods and retail practice at another global consulting firm.
He holds an MSc from The University of British Columbia and a BEng from Tsinghua University.
- “Consumer Products: Now’s the Time to Double Down on China,” Brief, abril 2019
- “Chip labour: Robots replace waiters in China restaurant ,” Agence France Presse, agosto 2018, Retail
- “As Shoppers Upgrade, Growth Returns,” Report, julio 2018
- “Consumption in China: Ten Trends for the Next 10 Years,” Brief, junio 2018
- “Pinduoduo: The $1.5B Startup Challenging E-Commerce Giant Alibaba In China's Towns And Villages,” Forbes, abril 2018, Consumer Products