He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Jason has extensive experience across a variety of consumer products and retail sectors. He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, market entry strategy, post-merger integration, performance improvement and digital strategy.
Prior to joining Bain, Jason served as the co-head of the consumer goods and retail practice at another global consulting firm.
He holds an MSc from The University of British Columbia and a BEng from Tsinghua University.
- “Why the Wheels Fell Off China's Tech Boom,” Financial Times, 21. Juli 2019, Konsumgüter
- “Consumer Products: Now’s the Time to Double Down on China,” Brief, 2. April 2019
- “Chip labour: Robots replace waiters in China restaurant ,” Agence France Presse, 5. August 2018, Einzelhandel
- “As Shoppers Upgrade, Growth Returns,” Report, 6. Juli 2018
- “Consumption in China: Ten Trends for the Next 10 Years,” Brief, 13. Juni 2018