He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Jason has extensive experience across a variety of consumer products and retail sectors. He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, market entry strategy, post-merger integration, performance improvement and digital strategy.
Prior to joining Bain, Jason served as the co-head of the consumer goods and retail practice at another global consulting firm.
He holds an MSc from The University of British Columbia and a BEng from Tsinghua University.
- “China Internet Report,” Report, 26. März 2021
- “Grow 2.0: Finding a Smarter Way for Brands’ Digital Growth,” Report, 28. April 2020
- “2019 Online Strategic Consumer Groups Report: Innovate for Consumers with Insights from Big Data,” Report, 26. September 2019
- “Consumer Products: Now’s the Time to Double Down on China,” Brief, 2. April 2019
- “As Shoppers Upgrade, Growth Returns,” Report, 6. Juli 2018