He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Jason has extensive experience across a variety of consumer products and retail sectors. He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, market entry strategy, post-merger integration, performance improvement and digital strategy.
Prior to joining Bain, Jason served as the co-head of the consumer goods and retail practice at another global consulting firm.
He holds an MSc from The University of British Columbia and a BEng from Tsinghua University.
- “2019 Online Strategic Consumer Groups Report: Innovate for Consumers with Insights from Big Data,” Report, settembre 2019
- “No place like home: Chinese firms stung by trade war build up domestic brands ,” Reuters, settembre 2019
- “Why the Wheels Fell Off China's Tech Boom,” Financial Times, luglio 2019, Beni di Largo Consumo
- “Consumer Products: Now’s the Time to Double Down on China,” Brief, aprile 2019
- “Chip labour: Robots replace waiters in China restaurant ,” Agence France Presse, agosto 2018, Retail