He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Jason has extensive experience across a variety of consumer products and retail sectors. He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, market entry strategy, post-merger integration, performance improvement and digital strategy.
Prior to joining Bain, Jason served as the co-head of the consumer goods and retail practice at another global consulting firm.
He holds an MSc from The University of British Columbia and a BEng from Tsinghua University.
- “2019 Online Strategic Consumer Groups Report: Innovate for Consumers with Insights from Big Data,” レポート, 2019年9月26日
- “Consumer Products: Now’s the Time to Double Down on China,” 論説, 2019年4月2日
- “As Shoppers Upgrade, Growth Returns,” レポート, 2018年7月6日
- “Consumption in China: Ten Trends for the Next 10 Years,” 論説, 2018年6月13日
- “Embracing China's New Retail,” レポート, 2018年3月13日