Shyam has worked in our Atlanta, Sydney and India offices, advising clients across multiple geographies including India, Americas, Middle East, Southeast Asia and Australia.
His focus areas comprise a range of topics, including full potential strategy, new market entry, sales acceleration, customer experience enhancement, commercial due diligence and merger integration. Over the last decade, Shyam has worked with companies across the spectrum – startups, digital unicorns, scale local companies and multi-national companies – and helped them deliver profitable growth.
Passionate about mentorship and developing the next generation of leaders, Shyam was awarded our firm's prestigious Bright-Dix award in 2018 for exceptional contribution to professional development. He was the first recipient of this global award from Bain India.
Shyam has co-authored several articles and reports in the national media, including a publication on Indian shopper behavior and the new growth paradigm for marketers.
He earned an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore and a B.E. (Hons.) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from BITS, Pilani.
- “The Outlook for Online Shopping in India,” Webinar, 2021年10月14日
- “Online Videos in India—The Long and Short of It,” レポート, 2021年10月6日
- “How India Shops Online 2021,” レポート, 2021年8月17日
- “アジア太平洋地域の小売の未来,” レポート, 2020年8月20日
- “アジア太平洋地域の小売の未来：「デジタルリーダー」や「急速なデジタル新興国」など、市場を4つのグループに分類,” スナップチャート, 2020年7月12日