Shyam has worked in our Atlanta, Sydney and India offices, advising clients across multiple geographies including India, Americas, Middle East, Southeast Asia and Australia.
His focus areas comprise a range of topics, including full potential strategy, new market entry, sales acceleration, customer experience enhancement, commercial due diligence and merger integration. Over the last decade, Shyam has worked with companies across the spectrum – startups, digital unicorns, scale local companies and multi-national companies – and helped them deliver profitable growth.
Passionate about mentorship and developing the next generation of leaders, Shyam was awarded our firm's prestigious Bright-Dix award in 2018 for exceptional contribution to professional development. He was the first recipient of this global award from Bain India.
Shyam has co-authored several articles and reports in the national media, including a publication on Indian shopper behavior and the new growth paradigm for marketers.
He earned an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore and a B.E. (Hons.) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from BITS, Pilani.
- “The Outlook for Online Shopping in India,” Webinar, 2021년10월14일
- “Online Videos in India—The Long and Short of It,” Report, 2021년10월6일
- “How India Shops Online 2021,” Report, 2021년8월17일
- “The Future of Retail in Asia-Pacific: How to Thrive at High Speed,” Brief, 2020년8월20일
- “The Future of Retail in Asia-Pacific: Digital Leaders, Fast Modernizers and More,” 스냅차트, 2020년7월12일