He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Jason has extensive experience across a variety of consumer products and retail sectors. He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, market entry strategy, post-merger integration, performance improvement and digital strategy.
Prior to joining Bain, Jason served as the co-head of the consumer goods and retail practice at another global consulting firm.
He holds an MSc from The University of British Columbia and a BEng from Tsinghua University.
- “China Internet Report,” Report, 2021년3월26일
- “Grow 2.0: Finding a Smarter Way for Brands’ Digital Growth,” Report, 2020년4월28일
- “2019 Online Strategic Consumer Groups Report: Innovate for Consumers with Insights from Big Data,” Report, 2019년9월26일
- “Consumer Products: Now’s the Time to Double Down on China,” Brief, 2019년4월2일
- “As Shoppers Upgrade, Growth Returns,” Report, 2018년7월6일
In the News
- “No place like home: Chinese firms stung by trade war build up domestic brands ,” Reuters, 2019년9월6일
- “Why the Wheels Fell Off China's Tech Boom,” Financial Times, 2019년7월21일, 소비재
- “Chip labour: Robots replace waiters in China restaurant ,” Agence France Presse, 2018년8월5일, 유통
- “Pinduoduo: The $1.5B Startup Challenging E-Commerce Giant Alibaba In China's Towns And Villages,” Forbes, 2018년4월6일, 소비재
- “South-east Asian nations poised to launch eCommerce tax,” Financial Times, 2018년1월22일, 유통