Satish Shankar is the regional managing partner of Bain & Company Asia-Pacific. He is the leader of Bain's APAC Agribusiness practice, as well as an expert in the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Airlines & Transportation, Energy & Natural Resources and Mergers & Acquisitions practices.
Since joining Bain in 1997, Satish has worked across a wide range of engagements, including portfolio, business unit, turnaround and market entry strategies, operational excellence and M&A.
He received an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and a B.Tech in chemical engineering (First Class with Distinction) from Anna University, Madras.
- “Can Agribusiness Reinvent Itself to Capture the Future?,” Brief, marzo 23, 2016
- “Sometimes Companies Need to Break Up Too. Is It Time to Split Up?,” Bangkok Post, marzo 23, 2015, Article
- “Sometimes Companies Need to Break Up Too,” The Edge Markets, febrero 25, 2015, Article
- “Sometimes, Firms Need to Break Up Too,” The Business Times, febrero 05, 2015, Article
- “The renaissance in mergers and acquisitions: How to make your deals successful,” Brief, mayo 08, 2013