Satish Shankar is the regional managing partner of Bain & Company Asia-Pacific. He is the leader of Bain's APAC Agribusiness practice, as well as an expert in the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Airlines & Transportation, Energy & Natural Resources and Mergers & Acquisitions practices.
Since joining Bain in 1997, Satish has worked across a wide range of engagements, including portfolio, business unit, turnaround and market entry strategies, operational excellence and M&A.
He received an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and a B.Tech in chemical engineering (First Class with Distinction) from Anna University, Madras.
- “Can Agribusiness Reinvent Itself to Capture the Future?,” 論説, 2016年3月23日
- “Sometimes Companies Need to Break Up Too. Is It Time to Split Up?,” Bangkok Post, 2015年3月23日, 記事
- “Sometimes Companies Need to Break Up Too,” The Edge Markets, 2015年2月25日, 記事
- “Sometimes, Firms Need to Break Up Too,” The Business Times, 2015年2月5日, 記事
- “Analysis: In M&A the rewards, and risks, are high,” Jakarta Globe, 2013年3月15日, 記事