Aaron Denman leads our Americas Utilities and Renewables practice and is based in Chicago. He is also a core member of our Strategy, Energy and Natural Resources and Performance Improvement practices.
Aaron has led client engagements addressing a range of topics, including corporate strategy, growth strategy, go-to-market strategy, merger integration, performance improvement, organizational design and change management.
Prior to Bain, Aaron spent four years at Eli Lilly & Co in a variety of finance and business development roles, including support of Lilly's Japan, Canada, Mexico and AMEA operations. In addition, he served as an advisor to the CEO for a clean-energy start-up in Indianapolis, where he helped commercialize Article 1 of a "mobile microgrid" for a US military installation.
Aaron earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA in mathematics from Wabash College.
- “North America’s Role in Leading the Energy Transition,” Video, diciembre 08, 2021
- “All manner of industries are piling into the hydrogen rush,” The Economist, octubre 23, 2021, Energy & Natural Resources
- “Renewable-Energy Broker LevelTen Gets Google, Oil-Sector Backing,” Wall Street Journal Pro Sustainable Business, agosto 25, 2021, Utilities & Renewables
- “Harnessing the Energy and Resource Transition ,” Report, junio 22, 2021
- “Business Opportunities in Low-Carbon Hydrogen,” Report, junio 22, 2021