Sharad Apte is a partner with Bain & Company and the head of the firm's Bangkok office. He leads Bain's Southeast Asia Healthcare practice.
Sharad has more than 25 years of global consulting experience, based in Asia.
At Bain, Sharad works with clients on issues of strategy, market analysis, organizational design and capability development. He has also led a number of large-scale transformations with clients in Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines and China in energy, airlines, food and beverage, retail and industrial products.
In addition to serving clients, Sharad leads Bain's Asia-Pacific internal recruiting efforts, helping to identify, screen and onboard the next generation of Bainies.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Sharad worked at another global consulting firm for 15 years, founding their Bangkok and Singapore offices.
Sharad has a master’s in theological studies from Harvard University and a BA from Oberlin College.
- “Are Southeast Asian Companies Prepared for a Downturn?,” Snap Chart, noviembre 11, 2019
- “A Downturn Favors the Prepared, Even for Southeast Asian Companies ,” Brief, septiembre 20, 2019
- “Mission-Critical Roles in Family Business,” Video, diciembre 04, 2018
- “Preparing for the Digital Age in ASEAN,” Video, diciembre 04, 2018
- “Asia’s Conglomerates: End of the Road?,” Brief, septiembre 14, 2018