Sharad Apte is a partner with Bain & Company and the head of the firm's Bangkok office. He leads Bain's Southeast Asia Healthcare practice.
Sharad has more than 25 years of global consulting experience, based in Asia.
At Bain, Sharad works with clients on issues of strategy, market analysis, organizational design and capability development. He has also led a number of large-scale transformations with clients in Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines and China in energy, airlines, food and beverage, retail and industrial products.
In addition to serving clients, Sharad leads Bain's Asia-Pacific internal recruiting efforts, helping to identify, screen and onboard the next generation of Bainies.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Sharad worked at another global consulting firm for 15 years, founding their Bangkok and Singapore offices.
Sharad has a master’s in theological studies from Harvard University and a BA from Oberlin College.
- “Asia’s Conglomerates: End of the Road?,” Brief, 14. September 2018
- “How to Make Your IT Family Happy,” Bangkok Post, 11. Januar 2016, Artikel
- “Overcoming the Synergy Odds in a Merger,” Bangkok Post, 20. Juli 2015, Artikel
- “Why Bigger isn't Always Better in Business,” Bangkok Post, 15. Juni 2015, Artikel
- “What does fourth-generation procurement look like?,” Bangkok Post, 24. April 2014, Artikel