Sharad has more than 25 years of global consulting experience, predominantly in Asia, and opened our Bangkok office.
Sharad works with clients on strategy, market analysis, organizational design, and capability development engagements. He has also led a number of large-scale transformations with clients in Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines and China in energy, airlines, food and beverage, retail and industrial products.
In addition to serving clients, Sharad leads our Asia-Pacific internal recruiting efforts, helping to identify, screen and onboard the next generation of Bainies.
Prior to joining us in 2007, Sharad worked at another global consulting firm for 15 years, where he founded its Bangkok and Singapore offices.
Sharad has a Master’s in Theological Studies from Harvard University and a B.A. from Oberlin College.
- “Are Southeast Asian Companies Prepared for a Downturn?,” スナップチャート, 2019年11月11日
- “A Downturn Favors the Prepared, Even for Southeast Asian Companies ,” 論説, 2019年9月20日
- “Mission-Critical Roles in Family Business,” 動画, 2018年12月4日
- “Preparing for the Digital Age in ASEAN,” 動画, 2018年12月4日
- “Asia’s Conglomerates: End of the Road?,” 論説, 2018年9月14日