Kevin regularly advises clients on organization, strategy and transformation, as well as both commercial and launch excellence. His recent client engagements have involved due diligence and sector screening and review efforts for private equity clients, as well as adjacency and business unit strategy across pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
While with the firm, Kevin has led a commercial excellence exercise for one of the world's leading IVD manufacturers, which doubled the company’s business in China in 5 years.
He is also deeply involved with our local pro bono efforts.
Kevin holds a B.A. in Economics from Cornell University.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Asia-Pacific: A Multiyear Growth Trajectory ,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Medtech: The Pandemic Has Expanded Needs and Opportunities ,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Healthcare IT: Faster, Smarter, Tuned to Value ,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “The New Board Agenda,” Brief, octubre 19, 2021
- “China, Deglobalization, and the Multinational,” Article, julio 21, 2021