Kevin regularly advises clients on organization, strategy and transformation, as well as both commercial and launch excellence. His recent client engagements have involved due diligence and sector screening and review efforts for private equity clients, as well as adjacency and business unit strategy across pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
While with the firm, Kevin has led a commercial excellence exercise for one of the world's leading IVD manufacturers, which doubled the company’s business in China in 5 years.
He is also deeply involved with our local pro bono efforts.
Kevin holds a B.A. in Economics from Cornell University.
- “Local Innovation Is Fueling Asia-Pacific’s Healthcare Private Equity Boom,” Video, 2021년4월28일
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Asia-Pacific Rides a Wave of Domestic Innovation ,” 스냅차트, 2021년3월23일
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Asia-Pacific: Riding a Wave of Domestic Innovation,” Report, 2021년3월16일
- “Medtech: Four Themes Fueled Deals despite the Pandemic,” Report, 2021년3월16일
- “Healthcare IT: Technologies Help Improve Patient Experiences at Lower Costs,” Report, 2021년3월16일