- Head of our Greater China Healthcare practice
Kevin regularly advises clients on organization, strategy and transformation, as well as both commercial and launch excellence. His recent client engagements have involved due diligence and sector screening and review efforts for private equity clients, as well as adjacency and business unit strategy across pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
While with the firm, Kevin has led a commercial excellence exercise for one of the world's leading IVD manufacturers, which doubled the company’s business in China in 5 years.
He is also deeply involved with our local pro bono efforts.
Kevin holds a B.A. in Economics from Cornell University.
- “Routine Healthcare Visits in China Bounce Back as Covid-19 Wanes,” Snap Chart, April 2020
- “Asia-Pacific: Healthcare Private Equity Is on a Multiyear Growth Trajectory,” Report, March 2020
- “How the Coronavirus Will Transform Healthcare in China,” Brief, March 2020
- “As the Coronavirus Spreads, Healthcare Goes Digital,” Snap Chart, February 2020