Kevin regularly advises clients on organization, strategy and transformation, as well as both commercial and launch excellence. His recent client engagements have involved due diligence and sector screening and review efforts for private equity clients, as well as adjacency and business unit strategy across pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
While with the firm, Kevin has led a commercial excellence exercise for one of the world's leading IVD manufacturers, which doubled the company’s business in China in 5 years.
He is also deeply involved with our local pro bono efforts.
Kevin holds a B.A. in Economics from Cornell University.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Asia-Pacific: A Multiyear Growth Trajectory ,” レポート, 2022年3月15日
- “Medtech: The Pandemic Has Expanded Needs and Opportunities ,” レポート, 2022年3月15日
- “Healthcare IT: Faster, Smarter, Tuned to Value ,” レポート, 2022年3月15日
- “The New Board Agenda,” 論説, 2021年10月19日
- “China, Deglobalization, and the Multinational,” 記事, 2021年7月21日