Kevin regularly advises clients on organization, strategy and transformation, as well as both commercial and launch excellence. His recent client engagements have involved due diligence and sector screening and review efforts for private equity clients, as well as adjacency and business unit strategy across pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
While with the firm, Kevin has led a commercial excellence exercise for one of the world's leading IVD manufacturers, which doubled the company’s business in China in 5 years.
He is also deeply involved with our local pro bono efforts.
Kevin holds a B.A. in Economics from Cornell University.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Asia-Pacific Rides a Wave of Domestic Innovation ,” スナップチャート, 2021年3月23日
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Asia-Pacific: Riding a Wave of Domestic Innovation,” レポート, 2021年3月16日
- “Medtech: Four Themes Fueled Deals despite the Pandemic,” レポート, 2021年3月16日
- “Healthcare IT: Technologies Help Improve Patient Experiences at Lower Costs,” レポート, 2021年3月16日
- “Routine Healthcare Visits in China Bounce Back as Covid-19 Wanes,” スナップチャート, 2020年4月30日