Dunigan O'Keeffe is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office and the leader of Bain's Americas Strategy practice. He leads Bain's Founder's Mentality 100 (FM100) initiative, partnering with fast-growing companies that are poised to be leaders of the future.
Dunigan has more than 20 years of consulting experience spanning India, Japan, Europe and the United States. His focus is on working with founders and CEOs to accelerate growth and overcome the challenges that come with scale.
Dunigan has extensive experience developing growth strategies that help companies rapidly scale while building sustained competitive advantage. He advises clients across a range of industries, including telecommunications, media, technology, financial services, retail and industrials.
Dunigan earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA from Williams College.
- “Кто такие лидеры цифровизации и чему у них можно научиться,” Brief, 07.08.2019
- “Tipping Points: When to Bet on New Technologies,” Brief, 11.06.2019
- “The Art of Battling Telecom Goliaths,” Brief, 29.10.2018
- “Micro-battles and the Journey to Scale Insurgency,” Brief, 08.10.2018
- “Don't Just Attack Incumbents, Court Them—With Eyes Wide Open,” Forbes.com, 11.07.2018 , Article