Dunigan O'Keeffe is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office and the leader of Bain's Americas Strategy practice. He leads Bain's Founder's Mentality 100 (FM100) initiative, partnering with fast-growing companies that are poised to be leaders of the future.
Dunigan has more than 20 years of consulting experience spanning India, Japan, Europe and the United States. His focus is on working with founders and CEOs to accelerate growth and overcome the challenges that come with scale.
Dunigan has extensive experience developing growth strategies that help companies rapidly scale while building sustained competitive advantage. He advises clients across a range of industries, including telecommunications, media, technology, financial services, retail and industrials.
Dunigan earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA from Williams College.
- “Learning from the Digital Leaders,” Brief, 2019년8월7일
- “Tipping Points: When to Bet on New Technologies,” Brief, 2019년6월11일
- “The Art of Battling Telecom Goliaths,” Brief, 2018년10월29일
- “Micro-battles and the Journey to Scale Insurgency,” Brief, 2018년10월8일
- “Don't Just Attack Incumbents, Court Them—With Eyes Wide Open,” Forbes.com, 2018년7월11일, Article