Federica has over 10 years of experience leading more than 200 assignments in the fashion and luxury industry on issues relating to corporate and brand strategy, portfolio management, marketing and communication, and more.
Federica is also the co-author of Bain's annual Luxury Study, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
She holds a degree from Università Bocconi.
- “How Fashion and Luxury Brands Must Retool for the New World,” Webinar, 22.07.2020
- “How Covid-19 Is Reshaping the Luxury Market,” Infographic, 02.04.2020
- “Luxury after Covid-19: Changed for (the) Good?,” Brief, 26.03.2020
- “Eight Themes That Are Rewriting the Future of Luxury Goods,” Report, 05.02.2020
- “The Future of Luxury: A Look into Tomorrow to Understand Today,” Report, 10.01.2019
In the News
- “World luxury goods sales growth seen up 2-4% in 2017: Bain,” The Business Times Singapore, 29.05.2017