Joachim Breidenthal is a partner in our Oslo office. He is a member of the firm's Energy & Natural Resources practice and Digital practice, and has authored multiple articles on the intersection of the two.
With more than 15 years of management consulting expertise Joachim has worked with clients across oil & gas, chemicals, mining and the broader industrial goods value chain. His work spans strategy, performance improvement, and organizational change. His specialty is digital transformation (strategy, performance improvement, operating model) and he works with clients globally to bridge digital strategy with scale deployment for results.
He is an Ivey Scholar and graduated with a bachelor's of commerce degree from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario in Canada.
- “Four Ways to Scale Digital in Energy and Natural Resources Companies,” Report, 22.06.2021
- “Scaling Digital Operations in Energy and Natural Resources,” Brief, 13.08.2020
- “For Manufacturing Gains, Focus Big Data on Big Problems,” Video, 16.08.2019
- “Промышленная аналитика: улучшение технического обслуживания без проблем внедрения,” Brief, 24.07.2019
- “How Digital Improves Management Systems in Oil and Gas,” Brief, 15.08.2018