With more than 10 years of management consulting expertise advising clients in various sectors, Joachim specializes in full potential transformation programs (strategy, organizational design and performance improvement). He also advises companies on articulating key market trends to more effectively identify and explore new business opportunities.
Prior to joining Bain in 2003, Joachim worked for the CFO of Elkem in Oslo, Norway, as a corporate controller.
He is an Ivey Scholar and graduated with a bachelor's of commerce degree from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario in Canada.
- “Industrial Analytics: Maintenance Gains without Adoption Pains ,” Brief, July 2019
- “How Digital Improves Management Systems in Oil and Gas,” Brief, August 2018
- “How to Unleash the Power of the Front Line,” Managing Change Blog, April 2018, Article
- “Accelerating Digitalization in Chemicals: Five Questions for CEOs,” Brief, August 2017
- “Retaining Founder’s Energy and Mentality Leads to Value Creation,” Business Day, June 2017, Article