Kara Murphy is a partner in Bain & Company's Boston office. She has worked at Bain since 2000.
Kara has led more than 175 healthcare private equity diligences and has worked extensively with private-equity backed portfolio companies. Her private equity work spans the healthcare value chain of med tech, pharma, providers, payers, services and IT.
Kara also has worked with corporate clients across the healthcare value chain on issues ranging from M&A to growth strategy to performance improvement.
Kara earned her MBA from Harvard Business School. She is also a graduate of Tufts University, where she received a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Quantitative Economics.
- “Healthcare and Covid-19: The Earthquake,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 04.06.2020 , Podcast
- “Covid-19: Implications for Healthcare Private Equity Investors,” Webinar, 31.03.2020
- “Megamergers Boost Healthcare M&A to New High,” Snap Chart, 23.03.2020
- “Private Equity Investors Flock to Resilient Healthcare Industry,” Snap Chart, 18.03.2020
- “HCIT M&A in the wake of COVID-19; Blackstone goes shopping,” PE Hub, 12.03.2020 , Здравоохранение