Kara Murphy is a partner in Bain & Company's Boston office. She has worked at Bain since 2000.
Kara has led more than 175 healthcare private equity diligences and has worked extensively with private-equity backed portfolio companies. Her private equity work spans the healthcare value chain of med tech, pharma, providers, payers, services and IT.
Kara also has worked with corporate clients across the healthcare value chain on issues ranging from M&A to growth strategy to performance improvement.
Kara earned her MBA from Harvard Business School. She is also a graduate of Tufts University, where she received a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Quantitative Economics.
- “Welcome Letter: Sizing Up the Great Adaptation,” Report, 16. März 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2021: The Year in Review ,” Report, 16. März 2022
- “Covid-19 Fallout: Investing to Handle Pandemics Present and Future,” Report, 16. März 2022
- “Now Playing: The Return of the Healthcare Megadeal,” Report, 16. März 2022
- “Growth Equity Blossoms in Emerging Tech-Related Healthcare Firms ,” Report, 15. März 2022