Kara Murphy is a partner in Bain & Company's Boston office. She has worked at Bain since 2000.
Kara has led more than 175 healthcare private equity diligences and has worked extensively with private-equity backed portfolio companies. Her private equity work spans the healthcare value chain of med tech, pharma, providers, payers, services and IT.
Kara also has worked with corporate clients across the healthcare value chain on issues ranging from M&A to growth strategy to performance improvement.
Kara earned her MBA from Harvard Business School. She is also a graduate of Tufts University, where she received a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Quantitative Economics.
- “Heady Competition for Healthcare Assets May Change the Route to Returns,” The PE Hub Network, 24. April 2019, Artikel
- “Letter from Kara Murphy and Nirad Jain,” Report, 17. April 2019
- “Year in Review: Mega-Deals im Gesundheitssektor weisen die Richtung,” Report, 17. April 2019
- “Getting Healthcare Deals Done in a Crowded Market,” Report, 17. April 2019
- “North America: Ample Capital Pushes Deal Activity to Record Levels,” Report, 17. April 2019