Kiki Yang is a partner based in Bain & Company's Hong Kong office. She is a leader in the firm's Greater China Private Equity practice, as well as an expert in the global Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice.
She has more than 10 years of consulting and investment banking experience, working extensively with multinational and local clients to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Kiki holds deep expertise in due diligence, strategy and operational and organizational improvement. She has led numerous diligence efforts for global, regional and local private equity funds in industries including telecommunications, media, technology, industrial goods and services, consumer products and retail.
Kiki has led a number of major fund strategy projects with leading private equity funds in Greater China focusing on fund positioning, differentiation, fundraising, organization and governance issues. She has also led a number of cases with private equity portfolio companies focusing on topics such as operational improvement, regional growth opportunities and overall corporate growth strategies.
She holds an MBA with honors from Wharton School of Business and a BA from Hamilton College. She speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- “Sharpening Company Insights through Advanced Analytics ,” Brief, 17.09.2019
- “Private Equity Investors Embrace Impact Investing ,” Brief, 17.04.2019
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report 2019,” Report, 15.03.2019
- “Прямые инвестиции: подъем все еще продолжается, но не близится ли весь цикл к концу?,” Report, 25.02.2019
- “Buy-and-Build: A Powerful PE Strategy, but Hard to Pull Off,” Report, 25.02.2019