She has more than 10 years of consulting and investment banking experience, working extensively with multinational and local clients to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Kiki holds deep expertise in due diligence, strategy and operational and organizational improvement. She has led numerous diligence efforts for global, regional and local private equity funds in industries including telecommunications, media, technology, industrial goods and services, consumer products and retail.
Kiki has led a number of major fund strategy projects with leading private equity funds in Greater China focusing on fund positioning, differentiation, fundraising, organization and governance issues. She has also led a number of cases with private equity portfolio companies focusing on topics such as operational improvement, regional growth opportunities and overall corporate growth strategies.
She holds an MBA with honors from Wharton School of Business and a BA from Hamilton College. She speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- “Private Equity Midyear Update,” Webinar, 29.07.2020
- “Lessons from China’s Reopening: The Micro View,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 21.05.2020 , Podcast
- “Lessons from China’s Reopening: The Macro View,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 19.05.2020 , Podcast
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report 2020,” Report, 11.03.2020
- “Private Equity in 2019: Strong Deal Activity Despite Worsening Macro Conditions,” Report, 24.02.2020
In the News
- “How Is Volatility Affecting Asia's Private Equity Market? ,” Bloomberg, 11.03.2020 , Прямые инвестиции
- “Tough battle to bring western brands to Beijing,” Financial Times, 27.01.2020 , Прямые инвестиции
- “With record dry powder, private equity poised for Asia M&A boom,” Reuters, 23.10.2018 , Прямые инвестиции
- “Asia education: School's in,” AVCJ, 28.03.2018 , Высшее образование
- “2017 Is Record Year for Private Equity Deals,” Bloomberg, 15.03.2018 , Прямые инвестиции