Kiki Yang is the leader of our Asia-Pacific Private Equity practice, based in Hong Kong.
She has more than 15 years of consulting and investment banking experience, working extensively with multinational and local clients to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Kiki holds deep expertise in due diligence, strategy and operational and organizational improvement. She has led numerous diligence efforts for global, regional and local private equity funds in industries including internet and technology, industrial goods and services, consumer products, and retail.
Kiki has led a number of major fund strategy projects with leading private equity funds in Asia focusing on fund positioning, differentiation, fundraising, organization and governance issues. She has also led a number of cases with private equity portfolio companies focusing on topics such as post-merger integration, operational improvement, commercial excellence, digital, and overall corporate growth strategies.
She holds an MBA, with honors, from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a BA from Hamilton College. She speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- “Takeaways from Bain’s 2022 Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report,” Webinar, 2022년4월7일
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report 2022,” Report, 2022년3월30일
- “The Private Equity Market in 2021: The Allure of Growth,” Global Private Equity Report, 2022년3월7일, Report
- “Have it Your Way: Creating a Sustainable and Successful Career at Bain ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 2021년10월22일, Podcast
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity: Deal Value Hits Record $185 billion,” 스냅차트, 2021년4월8일
In the News
- “Despite COVID-19, Asia Pacific PE deal value hits record high in 2020: Bain,” Deal Street Asia, 2021년3월26일, 사모펀드
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Deal Values Hit Record High - Bain & Co,” Wealth Briefing Asia, 2021년3월26일, 사모펀드
- “Asia Pacific Private Equity deal value hit record high despite global Covid-19 disruption,” Press release, 2021년3월25일
- “How Is Volatility Affecting Asia's Private Equity Market? ,” Bloomberg, 2020년3월11일, 사모펀드
- “Tough battle to bring western brands to Beijing,” Financial Times, 2020년1월27일, 사모펀드