She has more than 10 years of consulting and investment banking experience, working extensively with multinational and local clients to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Kiki holds deep expertise in due diligence, strategy and operational and organizational improvement. She has led numerous diligence efforts for global, regional and local private equity funds in industries including telecommunications, media, technology, industrial goods and services, consumer products and retail.
Kiki has led a number of major fund strategy projects with leading private equity funds in Greater China focusing on fund positioning, differentiation, fundraising, organization and governance issues. She has also led a number of cases with private equity portfolio companies focusing on topics such as operational improvement, regional growth opportunities and overall corporate growth strategies.
She holds an MBA with honors from Wharton School of Business and a BA from Hamilton College. She speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- “Lessons from China’s Reopening: The Micro View,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 2020년5월21일, Podcast
- “Lessons from China’s Reopening: The Macro View,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 2020년5월19일, Podcast
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report 2020,” Report, 2020년3월11일
- “Private Equity in 2019: Strong Deal Activity Despite Worsening Macro Conditions,” Report, 2020년2월24일
- “Sharpening Company Insights through Advanced Analytics ,” Brief, 2019년9월17일
In the News
- “How Is Volatility Affecting Asia's Private Equity Market? ,” Bloomberg, 2020년3월11일, 사모펀드
- “Tough battle to bring western brands to Beijing,” Financial Times, 2020년1월27일, 사모펀드
- “"사업재편·글로벌·사모투자…올 한국 M&A 3대화두",” 매일경제, 2019년4월14일, 사모펀드
- “With record dry powder, private equity poised for Asia M&A boom,” Reuters, 2018년10월23일, 사모펀드
- “Asia education: School's in,” AVCJ, 2018년3월28일, 고등교육