Kiki Yang is the regional co-head of our APAC Private Equity practice, based in Hong Kong.
She has more than 15 years of consulting and investment banking experience, working extensively with multinational and local clients to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Kiki holds deep expertise in due diligence, strategy and operational and organizational improvement. She has led numerous diligence efforts for global, regional and local private equity funds in industries including internet and technology, industrial goods and services, consumer products, and retail.
Kiki has led a number of major fund strategy projects with leading private equity funds in Asia focusing on fund positioning, differentiation, fundraising, organization and governance issues. She has also led a number of cases with private equity portfolio companies focusing on topics such as post-merger integration, operational improvement, commercial excellence, digital, and overall corporate growth strategies.
She holds an MBA, with honors, from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a BA from Hamilton College. She speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- “The Private Equity Market in 2020: Escape from the Abyss,” Global Private Equity Report, março 01, 2021, Report
- “Private Equity Midyear Update,” Webinar, julho 29, 2020
- “Lessons from China’s Reopening: The Micro View,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, maio 21, 2020, Podcast
- “Lessons from China’s Reopening: The Macro View,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, maio 19, 2020, Podcast
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report 2020,” Report, março 11, 2020
In the News
- “How Is Volatility Affecting Asia's Private Equity Market? ,” Bloomberg, março 11, 2020, Private Equity
- “Tough battle to bring western brands to Beijing,” Financial Times, janeiro 27, 2020, Private Equity
- “With record dry powder, private equity poised for Asia M&A boom,” Reuters, outubro 23, 2018, Private Equity
- “Asia education: School's in,” AVCJ, março 28, 2018, Higher Education
- “2017 Is Record Year for Private Equity Deals,” Bloomberg, março 15, 2018, Private Equity