Kiki Yang is the leader of our Asia-Pacific Private Equity practice, based in Hong Kong.
She has more than 15 years of consulting and investment banking experience, working extensively with multinational and local clients to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Kiki holds deep expertise in due diligence, strategy and operational and organizational improvement. She has led numerous diligence efforts for global, regional and local private equity funds in industries including internet and technology, industrial goods and services, consumer products, and retail.
Kiki has led a number of major fund strategy projects with leading private equity funds in Asia focusing on fund positioning, differentiation, fundraising, organization and governance issues. She has also led a number of cases with private equity portfolio companies focusing on topics such as post-merger integration, operational improvement, commercial excellence, digital, and overall corporate growth strategies.
She holds an MBA, with honors, from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a BA from Hamilton College. She speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- “Takeaways from Bain’s 2022 Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report,” Webinar, 2022年4月7日
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report 2022,” レポート, 2022年3月30日
- “The Private Equity Market in 2021: The Allure of Growth,” Global Private Equity Report, 2022年3月7日, レポート
- “Have it Your Way: Creating a Sustainable and Successful Career at Bain ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 2021年10月22日, Podcast
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity: Dry Powder Grows to $477 Billion—a New High,” スナップチャート, 2021年4月8日
In the News
- “Despite COVID-19, Asia Pacific PE deal value hits record high in 2020: Bain,” Deal Street Asia, 2021年3月26日, プライベートエクイティ
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Deal Values Hit Record High - Bain & Co,” Wealth Briefing Asia, 2021年3月26日, プライベートエクイティ
- “Asia Pacific Private Equity deal value hit record high despite global Covid-19 disruption,” Press release, 2021年3月25日
- “How Is Volatility Affecting Asia's Private Equity Market? ,” Bloomberg, 2020年3月11日, プライベートエクイティ
- “Tough battle to bring western brands to Beijing,” Financial Times, 2020年1月27日, プライベートエクイティ