Stephan Zech is a partner in Bain & Company's Los Angeles office. He is an expert in Bain's Supply Chain Management practice.
Stephan has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
While at Bain, Stephan has worked across multiple industries, including consumer products, retail, technology, media & entertainment, private equity and utilities. His projects have included corporate strategy, enterprise transformations, post-merger integration, capability sourcing and organizational design.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Stephan spent several years in the advertising industry.
He earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as a BBA and BA from the University of Kentucky, where he majored in integrated marketing communications and marketing management.
- “What Automakers Need to Know about Customer Delight,” Snap Chart, 15.01.2021
- “COVID-19 spurs a leap to digital supply chains,” Supply Chain Dive, 09.06.2020
- “Digital Operations: Don’t Depart without a Strategy,” Brief, 18.03.2020
- “Stephan Zech: In Digital Transformations, Operations Are Critical,” Video, 27.11.2018
- “Data Transforms Predictive Maintenance,” Snap Chart, 10.05.2018