Stephan Zech is a partner in Bain & Company's Los Angeles office. He is an expert in Bain's Supply Chain Management practice.
Stephan has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
While at Bain, Stephan has worked across multiple industries, including consumer products, retail, technology, media & entertainment, private equity and utilities. His projects have included corporate strategy, enterprise transformations, post-merger integration, capability sourcing and organizational design.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Stephan spent several years in the advertising industry.
He earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as a BBA and BA from the University of Kentucky, where he majored in integrated marketing communications and marketing management.
- “COVID-19 spurs a leap to digital supply chains,” Supply Chain Dive, giugno 2020
- “Digital Operations: Don’t Depart without a Strategy,” Brief, marzo 2020
- “Stephan Zech: In Digital Transformations, Operations Are Critical,” Video, novembre 2018
- “Data Transforms Predictive Maintenance,” Snap Chart, maggio 2018
- “Utilities and Analytics: How to Find the Value in What's Available Now,” Forbes.com, febbraio 2017, Article