Stephan Zech is a partner in Bain & Company's Los Angeles office. He is an expert in Bain's Supply Chain Management practice.
Stephan has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
While at Bain, Stephan has worked across multiple industries, including consumer products, retail, technology, media & entertainment, private equity and utilities. His projects have included corporate strategy, enterprise transformations, post-merger integration, capability sourcing and organizational design.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Stephan spent several years in the advertising industry.
He earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as a BBA and BA from the University of Kentucky, where he majored in integrated marketing communications and marketing management.
- “Better Service, Happier Customers: A Key to Automotive Brand Loyalty,” スナップチャート, 2021年4月21日
- “What Automakers Need to Know about Customer Delight,” スナップチャート, 2021年1月15日
- “COVID-19 spurs a leap to digital supply chains,” Supply Chain Dive, 2020年6月9日
- “Digital Operations: Don’t Depart without a Strategy,” 論説, 2020年3月18日
- “Stephan Zech: In Digital Transformations, Operations Are Critical,” 動画, 2018年11月27日