Stephan Zech is a partner in Bain & Company's Los Angeles office. He is an expert in Bain's Supply Chain Management practice.
Stephan has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
While at Bain, Stephan has worked across multiple industries, including consumer products, retail, technology, media & entertainment, private equity and utilities. His projects have included corporate strategy, enterprise transformations, post-merger integration, capability sourcing and organizational design.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Stephan spent several years in the advertising industry.
He earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as a BBA and BA from the University of Kentucky, where he majored in integrated marketing communications and marketing management.
- “Three Actions for Happier, More Loyal Automotive Customers,” 스냅차트, 2021년8월18일
- “Creating Resilience, Sustainability, and Accountability in Supply Chains,” Report, 2021년6월22일
- “Better Service, Happier Customers: A Key to Automotive Brand Loyalty,” 스냅차트, 2021년4월21일
- “What Automakers Need to Know about Customer Delight,” 스냅차트, 2021년1월15일
- “COVID-19 spurs a leap to digital supply chains,” Supply Chain Dive, 2020년6월9일