Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “Welcome Letter: Fertile Conditions for Healthcare Private Equity Investment,” Report, marzo 17, 2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2020: The Year in Review,” Report, marzo 17, 2021
- “The Covid-19 Paradox: Widespread Repercussions for Demand, but New Healthcare Investment Opportunities as Well,” Report, marzo 17, 2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, marzo 17, 2021
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
- “Healthcare Payers: A Bid to Reduce Costs for Patients and Employers,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
- “Biopharma: Commercialization Support Services Are Thriving ,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
- “Medtech: Four Themes Fueled Deals despite the Pandemic,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
- “Healthcare IT: Technologies Help Improve Patient Experiences at Lower Costs,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
- “Healthcare M&A: A Pandemic-Induced Slowdown in Every Sector,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
In the News
- “Bain Feature: Healthcare Private-Equity Scores Record Year in Asia,” The Wall Street Journal, marzo 22, 2021, Healthcare
- “Healthcare private equity buyouts posted record-setting volumes in 2020 after a year of unprecedented upheaval for global healthcare,” Press release, marzo 16, 2021
- “Global healthcare private equity deals rise in 2020, total value declines,” Modern Healthcare, marzo 16, 2021, Healthcare
- “Bain Feature: Healthcare Sponsors Flocked to Public Markets in 2020,” The Wall Street Journal, marzo 16, 2021, Private Equity
- “Private-Equity Firms Plow Record Amounts Into Biopharmaceutical Sector,” WSJ Pro Private Equity, marzo 08, 2020, Healthcare