Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “Welcome Letter: Fertile Conditions for Healthcare Private Equity Investment,” Report, março 17, 2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2020: The Year in Review,” Report, março 17, 2021
- “The Covid-19 Paradox: Widespread Repercussions for Demand, but New Healthcare Investment Opportunities as Well,” Report, março 17, 2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, março 17, 2021
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Report, março 16, 2021
- “Healthcare Payers: A Bid to Reduce Costs for Patients and Employers,” Report, março 16, 2021
- “Biopharma: Commercialization Support Services Are Thriving ,” Report, março 16, 2021
- “Medtech: Four Themes Fueled Deals despite the Pandemic,” Report, março 16, 2021
- “Healthcare IT: Technologies Help Improve Patient Experiences at Lower Costs,” Report, março 16, 2021
- “Healthcare M&A: A Pandemic-Induced Slowdown in Every Sector,” Report, março 16, 2021
In the News
- “Healthcare private equity buyouts posted record-setting volumes in 2020 after a year of unprecedented upheaval for global healthcare,” Press release, março 16, 2021
- “Private-Equity Firms Plow Record Amounts Into Biopharmaceutical Sector,” WSJ Pro Private Equity, março 08, 2020, Healthcare
- “Healthcare to Remain a Hotbed for PE Dealmaking: Bain & Company,” The Deal, abril 22, 2019, Healthcare
- “Cooper’s Take: Midterm Results May Lead to More Stability for Health-Care Investors,” WSJ Pro , novembro 09, 2018, Private Equity
- “U.S. regulators snip red tape for medical devices to curb opioid crisis,” Reuters, novembro 09, 2018, Healthcare