Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “ Healthcare and Covid-19: The Aftershocks,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 2020年6月11日, Podcast
- “Healthcare and Covid-19: The Earthquake,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 2020年6月4日, Podcast
- “Megamergers Boost Healthcare M&A to New High,” スナップチャート, 2020年3月23日
- “Private Equity Investors Flock to Resilient Healthcare Industry,” スナップチャート, 2020年3月18日
- “Maintaining Momentum in Healthcare Private Equity,” 動画, 2020年3月9日
- “Welcome Letter: Healthcare Private Equity and Corporate M&A Report 2020 ,” レポート, 2020年3月8日
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2019: The Year in Review ,” レポート, 2020年3月8日
- “North America: Private Equity Flocks to Healthcare, Intensifying Competition ,” レポート, 2020年3月8日
- “2020 and Beyond: Strong Fundamentals Will Keep Healthcare Deals Going Strong,” レポート, 2020年3月8日
- “Nirad Jain on the Future of Pharma,” 動画, 2019年8月7日