Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “Welcome Letter: Healthcare Private Equity and Corporate M&A Report 2020 ,” Report, marzo 2020
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2019: The Year in Review ,” Report, marzo 2020
- “North America: Private Equity Flocks to Healthcare, Intensifying Competition ,” Report, marzo 2020
- “2020 and Beyond: Strong Fundamentals Will Keep Healthcare Deals Going Strong,” Report, marzo 2020
- “Private-Equity Firms Plow Record Amounts Into Biopharmaceutical Sector,” WSJ Pro Private Equity, marzo 2020, Sanità
- “Heady Competition for Healthcare Assets May Change the Route to Returns,” The PE Hub Network, aprile 2019, Article
- “Healthcare to Remain a Hotbed for PE Dealmaking: Bain & Company,” The Deal, aprile 2019, Sanità
- “Letter from Kara Murphy and Nirad Jain,” Report, aprile 2019
- “Year in Review: Healthcare Megadeals Lead the Way,” Report, aprile 2019
- “Getting Healthcare Deals Done in a Crowded Market,” Report, aprile 2019