Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “Healthcare Heroics,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 28. April 2021, Podcast
- “Deals Roll On: Healthcare Private Equity Withstands the Pandemic’s Rout,” Infografik, 20. April 2021
- “Welcome Letter: Fertile Conditions for Healthcare Private Equity Investment,” Report, 17. März 2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2020: The Year in Review,” Report, 17. März 2021
- “The Covid-19 Paradox: Widespread Repercussions for Demand, but New Healthcare Investment Opportunities as Well,” Report, 17. März 2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, 17. März 2021
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Report, 16. März 2021
- “Healthcare Payers: A Bid to Reduce Costs for Patients and Employers,” Report, 16. März 2021
- “Biopharma: Commercialization Support Services Are Thriving ,” Report, 16. März 2021
- “Medtech: Four Themes Fueled Deals despite the Pandemic,” Report, 16. März 2021