Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “Welcome Letter: Sizing Up the Great Adaptation,” Report, 16. März 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2021: The Year in Review ,” Report, 16. März 2022
- “Covid-19 Fallout: Investing to Handle Pandemics Present and Future,” Report, 16. März 2022
- “Now Playing: The Return of the Healthcare Megadeal,” Report, 16. März 2022
- “Growth Equity Blossoms in Emerging Tech-Related Healthcare Firms ,” Report, 15. März 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity Deal Returns: Look to Revenues and Multiples,” Report, 15. März 2022
- “Healthcare Corporate M&A: Rebounding from the Pandemic,” Report, 15. März 2022
- “Healthcare Exits: Corporate Buyers Step Up,” Report, 15. März 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Macro Trends Broaden Investment Opportunities ,” Report, 15. März 2022
- “Biopharma: Traditional Pharma Services Lead the Way ,” Report, 15. März 2022