Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “ Healthcare and Covid-19: The Aftershocks,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, June 2020, Podcast
- “Healthcare and Covid-19: The Earthquake,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, June 2020, Podcast
- “Megamergers Boost Healthcare M&A to New High,” Snap Chart, March 2020
- “Private Equity Investors Flock to Resilient Healthcare Industry,” Snap Chart, March 2020
- “Maintaining Momentum in Healthcare Private Equity,” Video, March 2020
- “Welcome Letter: Healthcare Private Equity and Corporate M&A Report 2020 ,” Report, March 2020
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2019: The Year in Review ,” Report, March 2020
- “North America: Private Equity Flocks to Healthcare, Intensifying Competition ,” Report, March 2020
- “2020 and Beyond: Strong Fundamentals Will Keep Healthcare Deals Going Strong,” Report, March 2020
- “Private Equity Investors Flock to Healthcare Assets as a Safe Haven,” Snap Chart, May 2019
In the News
- “Private-Equity Firms Plow Record Amounts Into Biopharmaceutical Sector,” WSJ Pro Private Equity, March 2020, Healthcare
- “Healthcare to Remain a Hotbed for PE Dealmaking: Bain & Company,” The Deal, April 2019, Healthcare
- “Cooper’s Take: Midterm Results May Lead to More Stability for Health-Care Investors,” WSJ Pro , November 2018, Private Equity
- “U.S. regulators snip red tape for medical devices to curb opioid crisis,” Reuters, November 2018, Healthcare
- “Amazon's Challenges With the PillPack Purchase,” Bloomberg, July 2018, Healthcare