Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “Welcome Letter: Sizing Up the Great Adaptation,” Report, March 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2021: The Year in Review ,” Report, March 2022
- “Covid-19 Fallout: Investing to Handle Pandemics Present and Future,” Report, March 2022
- “Now Playing: The Return of the Healthcare Megadeal,” Report, March 2022
- “Growth Equity Blossoms in Emerging Tech-Related Healthcare Firms ,” Report, March 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity Deal Returns: Look to Revenues and Multiples,” Report, March 2022
- “Healthcare Corporate M&A: Rebounding from the Pandemic,” Report, March 2022
- “Healthcare Exits: Corporate Buyers Step Up,” Report, March 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Macro Trends Broaden Investment Opportunities ,” Report, March 2022
- “Biopharma: Traditional Pharma Services Lead the Way ,” Report, March 2022
In the News
- “Megadeals are here to stay, and they’re redefining the healthcare landscape,” Press release, March 2022
- “Bain Feature: Healthcare Private-Equity Scores Record Year in Asia,” The Wall Street Journal, March 2021, Healthcare
- “Healthcare private equity buyouts posted record-setting volumes in 2020 after a year of unprecedented upheaval for global healthcare,” Press release, March 2021
- “Global healthcare private equity deals rise in 2020, total value declines,” Modern Healthcare, March 2021, Healthcare
- “Bain Feature: Healthcare Sponsors Flocked to Public Markets in 2020,” The Wall Street Journal, March 2021, Private Equity