Gerry Mattios is an expert vice president in Bain & Company's Singapore office.
He is a leader in Bain's Performance Improvement practice with deep expertise in the Supply Chain Management sector. He is also a member of the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Consumer Products practices.
He has more than 15 years of industry and management consulting experience across the globe, serving clients primarily in the broader APAC region.
Gerry specializes in advising multinational corporations in the automotive, industrial, FMCG and hi-tech sectors on supply chain issues at both strategic and tactical levels. He is a regular thought leadership contributor in the field of global supply chains at well known publications such as the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal and Forbes and he co-authors the annual Global Enabling Trade Report published by the World Economic Forum.
Prior to joining Bain in 2011, Gerry worked in the automotive and technology industry in China, Europe and the United States.
He earned an MBA from City University CASS Business School and an MSt from Cambridge University. He holds a BSc from Aston University in Transport Management & Logistics.
- “Beyond Trade Wars, the Real Reason You Need to Reinvent Your Supply Chain,” Brief, agosto 01, 2019
- “Trade Tech: A New Age for Trade and Supply Chain Finance,” World Economic Forum, septiembre 10, 2018, Article
- “What the New Silk Road Needs Is a Digital Revolution,” Forbes.com, abril 17, 2017, Article
- “How Technology Can Unlock the Growth Potential along the New Silk Road,” World Economic Forum, enero 17, 2017, Article
- “Calling on Procurement to Add More Value to Insurance Claims Management,” Brief, mayo 10, 2016