Gerry Mattios is an expert partner in our Singapore office.
Gerry is the co-director of our Global Sustainability Innovation Center (GSIC) in Singapore, an ESG-focused center established to help companies accelerate the time to impact their sustainability strategies and path to a low-carbon economy.
Gerry is also a leader in our Performance Improvement practice with deep expertise in the Supply Chain Management sector, as well as a member of our Advanced Manufacturing and Services and Consumer Products practices.
With more than 20 years of industry and management consulting experience across the globe, serving clients primarily in the broader APAC region, Gerry specializes in advising multinational corporations in the automotive, industrial, FMCG and hi-tech sectors on supply chain and sustainability issues at both strategic and tactical levels.
Gerry is a regular thought leadership contributor in the fields of supply chains, global trade and sustainability for publications such as the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Bloomber, CNBC and Forbes. He co-authors the annual Global Enabling Trade Report published by the World Economic Forum.
Prior to joining us, Gerry worked in the automotive and technology industry in China and Europe.
He earned an MBA from City University CASS Business School and an M.St. from Cambridge University. He holds a B.Sc. in Transport Management and Logistics from Aston University.
- “The Untapped Potential of Southeast Asia's Green Economy,” Video, janeiro 22, 2021
- “Southeast Asia's Green Economy: A Trillion-Dollar Opportunity,” Video, dezembro 16, 2020
- “Southeast Asia’s Green Economy Potential,” Webinar, dezembro 03, 2020
- “Southeast Asia’s Green Economy: Pathway to Full Potential ,” Brief, novembro 25, 2020
- “Sustainability Is the Next Digital,” Brief, setembro 08, 2020
In the News
- “The green economy: Unlocking a more sustainable future in Southeast Asia,” Press release, novembro 26, 2020
- “China may become one of many hubs as companies diversify manufacturing after coronavirus shock,” CNBC, maio 25, 2020
- “Chinese factories face new threat: US anti-virus controls ,” The Associated Press, março 18, 2020
- “Digital banking in South-East Asia: Up for Grab,” The Economist, janeiro 04, 2020, Financial Services
- “Private Equity Is Starting 2020 With More Cash Than Ever Before,” Bloomberg, janeiro 02, 2020, Private Equity