Gerry Mattios is an expert partner in our Singapore office.
Gerry is the co-director of our Global Sustainability Innovation Center (GSIC) in Singapore, an ESG-focused center established to help companies accelerate the time to impact their sustainability strategies and path to a low-carbon economy.
Gerry is also a leader in our Performance Improvement practice with deep expertise in the Supply Chain Management sector, as well as a member of our Advanced Manufacturing and Services and Consumer Products practices.
With more than 20 years of industry and management consulting experience across the globe, serving clients primarily in the broader APAC region, Gerry specializes in advising multinational corporations in the automotive, industrial, FMCG and hi-tech sectors on supply chain and sustainability issues at both strategic and tactical levels.
Gerry is a member of Singapore’s Future Economy Council (FEC) Resource and Environmental Sustainability (RES) Sub-Committee and works to unlock the potential of emerging sustainability sectors into new growth engines. He is a regular thought leadership contributor in the fields of supply chains, global trade and sustainability for publications such as the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Bloomberg, CNBC and Forbes. He co-authors the annual Global Enabling Trade Report published by the World Economic Forum.
Prior to joining us, Gerry worked in the automotive and technology industry in China and Europe.
He earned an MBA from City University CASS Business School and an M.St. from Cambridge University. He holds a B.Sc. in Transport Management and Logistics from Aston University.
- “Southeast Asia’s Green Economy 2022 Report,” Report, giugno 2022
- “Unpacking Asia-Pacific Consumers’ New Love Affair with Sustainability,” Report, giugno 2022
- “Meet Asia-Pacific’s Sustainable Consumers,” Infographic, aprile 2022
- “Southeast Asia’s Green Economy 2021: Opportunities on the Road to Net Zero,” Video, ottobre 2021
- “Southeast Asia’s Green Economy 2021 Report,” Report, settembre 2021
In the News
- “Accelerating the climate transition: Southeast Asia needs to act now and chart its path to Net Zero,” Press release, settembre 2021
- “The green economy: Unlocking a more sustainable future in Southeast Asia,” Press release, novembre 2020
- “China may become one of many hubs as companies diversify manufacturing after coronavirus shock,” CNBC, maggio 2020
- “Chinese factories face new threat: US anti-virus controls ,” The Associated Press, marzo 2020
- “Digital banking in South-East Asia: Up for Grab,” The Economist, gennaio 2020, Servizi Finanziari