Gerry Mattios is an expert partner in our Singapore office.
Gerry is the co-director of our Global Sustainability Innovation Center (GSIC) in Singapore, an ESG-focused center established to help companies accelerate the time to impact their sustainability strategies and path to a low-carbon economy.
Gerry is also a leader in our Performance Improvement practice with deep expertise in the Supply Chain Management sector, as well as a member of our Advanced Manufacturing and Services and Consumer Products practices.
With more than 20 years of industry and management consulting experience across the globe, serving clients primarily in the broader APAC region, Gerry specializes in advising multinational corporations in the automotive, industrial, FMCG and hi-tech sectors on supply chain and sustainability issues at both strategic and tactical levels.
Gerry is a regular thought leadership contributor in the fields of supply chains, global trade and sustainability for publications such as the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Bloomber, CNBC and Forbes. He co-authors the annual Global Enabling Trade Report published by the World Economic Forum.
Prior to joining us, Gerry worked in the automotive and technology industry in China and Europe.
He earned an MBA from City University CASS Business School and an M.St. from Cambridge University. He holds a B.Sc. in Transport Management and Logistics from Aston University.
- “The Untapped Potential of Southeast Asia's Green Economy,” Video, 2021년1월22일
- “Southeast Asia's Green Economy: A Trillion-Dollar Opportunity,” Video, 2020년12월16일
- “Southeast Asia’s Green Economy Potential,” Webinar, 2020년12월3일
- “Southeast Asia’s Green Economy: Pathway to Full Potential ,” Brief, 2020년11월25일
- “Sustainability Is the Next Digital,” Brief, 2020년9월8일
In the News
- “The green economy: Unlocking a more sustainable future in Southeast Asia,” Press release, 2020년11월26일
- “China may become one of many hubs as companies diversify manufacturing after coronavirus shock,” CNBC, 2020년5월25일
- “Chinese factories face new threat: US anti-virus controls ,” The Associated Press, 2020년3월18일
- “Digital banking in South-East Asia: Up for Grab,” The Economist, 2020년1월4일, 금융 서비스
- “Private Equity Is Starting 2020 With More Cash Than Ever Before,” Bloomberg, 2020년1월2일, 사모펀드