Gerry Mattios is an expert vice president in Bain & Company's Singapore office.
He is a leader in Bain's Performance Improvement practice with deep expertise in the Supply Chain Management sector. He is also a member of the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Consumer Products practices.
He has more than 15 years of industry and management consulting experience across the globe, serving clients primarily in the broader APAC region.
Gerry specializes in advising multinational corporations in the automotive, industrial, FMCG and hi-tech sectors on supply chain issues at both strategic and tactical levels. He is a regular thought leadership contributor in the field of global supply chains at well known publications such as the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal and Forbes and he co-authors the annual Global Enabling Trade Report published by the World Economic Forum.
Prior to joining Bain in 2011, Gerry worked in the automotive and technology industry in China, Europe and the United States.
He earned an MBA from City University CASS Business School and an MSt from Cambridge University. He holds a BSc from Aston University in Transport Management & Logistics.
- “Sustainability Is the Next Digital,” Brief, 2020년9월8일
- “Solving the Consumer Plastics Puzzle,” Brief, 2020년4월6일
- “Gerry Mattios on Supply Chain Strategy,” Video, 2019년8월5일
- “Beyond Trade Wars, the Real Reason You Need to Reinvent Your Supply Chain,” Brief, 2019년8월1일
- “Next practices for a truly sustainable economy,” Video, 2019년3월6일
In the News
- “China may become one of many hubs as companies diversify manufacturing after coronavirus shock,” CNBC, 2020년5월25일
- “Chinese factories face new threat: US anti-virus controls ,” The Associated Press, 2020년3월18일
- “Digital banking in South-East Asia: Up for Grab,” The Economist, 2020년1월4일, 금융 서비스
- “Private Equity Is Starting 2020 With More Cash Than Ever Before,” Bloomberg, 2020년1월2일, 사모펀드
- “Wealth management: For the money, not the few ,” The Economist, 2019년12월21일, 금융 서비스