Dale Hardcastle is an expert partner in our Singapore office, where he leads our Southeast Asia Energy and Natural Resources team.
Dale is the co-director of our Global Sustainability Innovation Center (GSIC) in Singapore, an ESG-focused center established to help companies accelerate the time to impact in their sustainability strategies and path to a low-carbon economy.
Since joining us, Dale has worked across multiple industries, including energy and natural resources, renewable power, food systems, mobility, private equity and technology. He has worked alongside clients on large transformation efforts – including those to address the energy transition, corporate venturing, de-carbonization, sustainability, operational improvement and the innovation agenda.
Dale has also worked with multiple strategic associations in ASEAN, the Alliance to End Plastic Waste and the World Business Council on Sustainable Development on sustainability efforts.
Dale’s more than 20 years of experience in the energy and resources sector offers a practical foundation to help companies in building competitive advantage and purpose through their sustainability strategies while meeting rising expectations of both investors and society at large.
Prior to joining us, Dale spent nearly a decade helping found and build Schlumberger's management consulting business across Asia.
- “Four Myths about Carbon Offsets,” Brief, novembro 05, 2021
- “Southeast Asia’s Green Economy 2021: Opportunities on the Road to Net Zero,” Video, outubro 20, 2021
- “Southeast Asia has clear opportunities to accelerate its Net Zero journey,” Video, setembro 30, 2021
- “Southeast Asia’s Green Economy 2021 Report,” Report, setembro 29, 2021
- “Accelerating the climate transition: Southeast Asia needs to act now and chart its path to Net Zero,” Press release, setembro 29, 2021