He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising clients on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Daniel's focus is on helping media companies to address topics including digital growth strategy and transformations. During his time at Bain, he has also worked extensively in the telecommunications and technology industries. In addition, he has significant deal experience, having led dozens of diligence efforts on behalf of public and private equity clients.
Outside of his client work, Daniel has been involved with pro bono casework in the education sector as well as Bain's mentorship programs. He has applied his consulting expertise globally with Bain, having led engagements in Canada, India and South Africa.
Daniel graduated from Brown University with a BA in business economics and received an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
- “In Video, Scale M&A Matters More Than Ever ,” M&A Report, febrero 16, 2021, Report
- “Bird Scooters In Greater Boston Are Testing A Tech Business Mantra: Just Do It,” WBUR, agosto 03, 2018, Technology
- “Which Customers Are Hurting Your Bottom Line?,” Snap Chart, febrero 01, 2018
- “How Media Companies Can Use M&A to Expand Multiples,” Brief, agosto 14, 2017
- “What it's like to work at Bain & Company, the best workplace of 2017,” Business Insider, diciembre 12, 2016